So last week I finished my Adobe Youth Voices training.
The course itself was interesting, but was far more focused on how to create media with youth rather than the technology involved. Don’t know how I feel about that. I wish there was more training, but I like the resources that they provided.
Moving forward, I have to do the following:
- Order the Adobe Software – this has been made more difficult by the lack of response of the board on what we have already licensed.
- Talk to my principal about the Adobe project this year.
- Get the software installed.
- Try and get my fellow teachers interested in the project. There are really some amazing things that you can do with Adobe.
- Get the AYV club up and running.
- Talk to those teachers already involved to let themknow about new due dates so they can adjust their planning.
As you can see, lots to do, but very, very exciting. I am anxious to see what the process will bring and the final projects.